Welcome to Aetna International
Get help with registration
How to register for the broker portal.
Part 1: Register your firm
- Assign an administrator within your brokerage firm who will act as the key contact for the portal. This person will be responsible for maintaining high-level brokerage information (address, phone number, etc.) as well as approving or revoking access for individuals within the firm.
- Once an administrator is assigned, that person can request access by visiting https://int.aetnainternational.com/brokers/login.do and clicking on the "Broker administrative access" button in the top right corner of the page.
- Once the registration form is complete, it will be routed to Aetna International for confirmation. Your administrator will receive a confirmation code they can use to complete the registration.
Part 2: Individual broker registration
Once your firm's registration is complete, individual brokers who are properly licensed and appointed with Aetna may register for access. Here's how:
- Visit https://int.aetnainternational.com/brokers/login.do and click on the "Broker Registration" button in the top right corner of the page.
- Provide the requested information, including the brokerage firm ID [provided in 'part 1' above].
- Once your registration request is complete, your firm administrator [assigned in part 1] will receive an e-mail notifying them that the broker has requested access. They can approve or deny the request by logging in to their administrative account.
Get helpIf you're an existing user
- Direct: +1 813 775 0190
- US toll free: +1 800 231 7729
- Write to us